Workshop in English
Researching, deciding, and applying for high schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand their high school options and navigate through the enrollment processes.
- hear about the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Student Assignment System
- get tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates and associated actions required
- receive advice on transitioning to high school
Register Online by going to the Parents for Public Schools website, www.ppssf.org or call 415.861.7077
Co-sponsored by School Support Services @ San Francisco Public Library
- Find a Public Elementary/ Middle School for Your Child
- 星期六, 2015年10月17日, 10:30 amPark 分館, Park 分館會議室
- PPS-SF Office Hours: Get Help with your SFUSD Application
- 星期六, 2015年10月17日, 12:00 pmSunset 分館, Sunset 公眾範圍
- Parents for Public Schools - Drop In!
- 星期六, 2015年10月17日, 2:00 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室