The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Building Community and Leadership
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- Sunday, September 13, 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- Thursday, September 17, 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room