The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Spring Koto Concert
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Charlie Chin
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Asian Snack Trials
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Tai Chi Mondays!
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area