The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room