The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Celebrating Asian-American Heritage Month!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Candy Lei Day
- Friday, May 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Richie Unterberger's Film Clips of Asian Rock Performers
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room