The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- At Home In Exile
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Lunar New Year Movie: The Karate Kid
- Sábado 28 de Enero de 2017, 2:30 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- The Worlds of Bernice Bing
- Sábado 11 de Febrero de 2017, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B