The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Martes 3 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope Craft
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese New Year Crafts
- Viernes 6 de Febrero de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones