The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Film: Hero (Ying Xiong)
- Jueves 2 de Enero de 2014
- Chinese New Year Artwork
- Sábado 11 de Enero de 2014
- Year of the Horse Storytime
- Jueves 23 de Enero de 2014
- Celebrate the Year of the Horse with Pauline Tsui
- Sábado 25 de Enero de 2014