The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Japanese Koto Demonstration with Shoko Hikage
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Lunes 9 de Mayo de 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Área Principal
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Martes 10 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Red Envelope Craft
- Miércoles 11 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones