The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Building Community and Leadership
- Sábado 12 de Septiembre de 2015, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- Domingo 13 de Septiembre de 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- Jueves 17 de Septiembre de 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones