The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco Forest Choir
- Sábado 21 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones