The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- 星期二, 2016年5月31日, 3:30 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館
- Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
- 星期二, 2016年5月31日, 6:00 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室
- Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- 星期五, 2016年6月17日, 3:00 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館