San Francisco author Andrew Sean Greer reads and discusses his new novel The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells. In this book, Greta Wells experiences her life in three alternative time frames that span most of the 20th century. In these lifetimes she wrestles with the unpredictability of love and the consequences of her choices. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Between His Walking Words/Entre Sus Palabras Andantes
- Sunday, October 18, 2015, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B