San Francisco author Andrew Sean Greer reads and discusses his new novel The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells. In this book, Greta Wells experiences her life in three alternative time frames that span most of the 20th century. In these lifetimes she wrestles with the unpredictability of love and the consequences of her choices. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- From Homelessness to Housing in San Francisco
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Soul-Making Keats Literary Awards
- Sunday, March 5, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- My Life with Audree (ASL)
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B