San Francisco author Andrew Sean Greer reads and discusses his new novel The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells. In this book, Greta Wells experiences her life in three alternative time frames that span most of the 20th century. In these lifetimes she wrestles with the unpredictability of love and the consequences of her choices. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Sábado 22 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Sábado 22 de Octubre de 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Guild Freelancers
- Martes 25 de Octubre de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B