San Francisco author Andrew Sean Greer reads and discusses his new novel The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells. In this book, Greta Wells experiences her life in three alternative time frames that span most of the 20th century. In these lifetimes she wrestles with the unpredictability of love and the consequences of her choices. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones