San Francisco author Andrew Sean Greer reads and discusses his new novel The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells. In this book, Greta Wells experiences her life in three alternative time frames that span most of the 20th century. In these lifetimes she wrestles with the unpredictability of love and the consequences of her choices. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Gordon Edgar: aka the cheese guy
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras