In this workshop, you will decorate an altar with hand-made remembrances of loved ones. You will learn about the significance of Dia de los muertos in Mexican culture. The workshop concludes with a guided ceremony where all participants have a moment to reflect on those we remember. For children of all ages.
- HOLD -- New Homes New Beginnings
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 4:00 pmMission, Mission Children's Area
- Movie Night: La Bamba
- Thursday, September 10, 2015, 6:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Queso Fresco Workshop
- Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 7:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Thursday, September 17, 2015, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Sabor a Salsa!
- Friday, September 18, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area