In this workshop, you will decorate an altar with hand-made remembrances of loved ones. You will learn about the significance of Dia de los muertos in Mexican culture. The workshop concludes with a guided ceremony where all participants have a moment to reflect on those we remember. For children of all ages.
- Dia de los Muertos Crafts
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room