In this workshop, you will decorate an altar with hand-made remembrances of loved ones. You will learn about the significance of Dia de los muertos in Mexican culture. The workshop concludes with a guided ceremony where all participants have a moment to reflect on those we remember. For children of all ages.
- Rincón Literario: Formas de volver a casa
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Open House & Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Saturday, May 10, 2014Mission, Mission General Floor Area