Music and books and more for children
Rollicking rhymes, songs, and books for infants to 18 months and their caregivers.
Join the world's largest celebration of reading! Each year, we help set a new world record for the most children reading the same book with a caregiver on the same day.
Books, rhymes, music, movement, and more for toddlers, 16 months through age 2 and their caregivers.
- Toddler Tales and Playtime
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:15 amPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales Session I
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:15 amMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toddler Tales & Playtime: Spanish
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:15 amMission, Mission Children's Area