Music and books and more for children
Rollicking rhymes, songs, and books for infants to 18 months and their caregivers.
Join the world's largest celebration of reading! Each year, we help set a new world record for the most children reading the same book with a caregiver on the same day. This year on October 3, 2013, millions of children will read 《Otis》 by Loren Long.
Books, rhymes, music, movement, and more for toddlers, 16 months through age 2 and their caregivers.
- Toddler Tales
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Room
- Toddler Tales and Playtime
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales & Playtime: Spanish-English
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area