Music and books and more for children
Rollicking rhymes, songs, and books for infants to 18 months and their caregivers.
Join the world's largest celebration of reading! Each year, we help set a new world record for the most children reading the same book with a caregiver on the same day. This year on Tuesday, October 21, 2014, millions of children will read Bunny Cakes by Rosemary Wells.
Books, rhymes, music, movement, and more for toddlers, 16 months through age 2 and their caregivers.
- Toddler Tales & Playtime: Spanish
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Toddler Tales
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toddler Tales and Playtime
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room