Living in a small South Carolina town, sixteen-year-old Ethan is powerfully drawn to Lena, a new classmate with whom he shares a psychic connection and whose family hides a dark secret that may be revealed on her sixteenth birthday.
Rated PG-13, 124 minutes. 2013. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
- Teen Movie
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Films for Adults - The Bourne Identity (2002)
- Monday, March 10, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Whip It
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium