Living in a small South Carolina town, sixteen-year-old Ethan is powerfully drawn to Lena, a new classmate with whom he shares a psychic connection and whose family hides a dark secret that may be revealed on her sixteenth birthday.
Rated PG-13, 124 minutes. 2013. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie: Suicide Squad (2016)
- Viernes 31 de Marzo de 2017, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones