Living in a small South Carolina town, sixteen-year-old Ethan is powerfully drawn to Lena, a new classmate with whom he shares a psychic connection and whose family hides a dark secret that may be revealed on her sixteenth birthday.
Rated PG-13, 124 minutes. 2013. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pm
- *CANCELLED: San Francisco, the city that knows how
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 5:45 pm
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Viernes 28 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pm