Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Instagram: Advanced
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room