Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 9, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Everything in Pen Sings of Books
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area