Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 20 de Abril de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Viernes 24 de Abril de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes