Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期三, 2016年7月27日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- 星期六, 2016年7月30日, 1:30 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期日, 2016年7月31日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍