Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年2月2日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- A Question of Color: John Harris vs. Sutro Baths
- 星期三, 2015年2月4日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年2月6日Parkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室