Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- 星期三, 2017年3月29日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- 星期四, 2017年3月30日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- 星期六, 2017年4月1日, 2:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍