Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- History of Libraries in the United States
- 星期三, 2015年4月29日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年5月4日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- 星期三, 2015年5月6日Marina 分館, Marina 公眾範圍