Matt Springer, a professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期日, 2017年１月22日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2017年１月23日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期三, 2017年１月25日, 3:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室