A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names and facts.Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets and a resources list will be provided
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab