A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names and facts.Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets and a resources list will be provided
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 20 de Abril de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Viernes 24 de Abril de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes