In this workshop, your librarian, Lia Hillman (a former chef), will teach your child the fundamentals for making tasty snacks, including organic cherry tomato salsa, guacamole, and bean dip. Limit 20 children. Please call for a reservation. For children ages 5+
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Paintings
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 7:00 pm
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Painting
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Easy Quesilla
- Monday, October 5, 2015, 1:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Ten Steps to Financial Success - In Spanish
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room