In this workshop, your librarian, Lia Hillman (a former chef), will teach your child the fundamentals for making tasty snacks, including organic cherry tomato salsa, guacamole, and bean dip. Limit 20 children. Please call for a reservation. For children ages 5+
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- VIVA! Sticky Fingers: DIY Duct Tape Crafts
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Destiny Arts-Capoira
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Zumba Basics
- Friday, September 26, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Room