In this workshop, your librarian, Lia Hillman (a former chef), will teach your child the fundamentals for making tasty snacks, including organic cherry tomato salsa, guacamole, and bean dip. Limit 20 children. Please call for a reservation. For children ages 5+
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Sugar Skull Decorating Workshop
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Crafty Friday celebrating VIVA!
- Friday, October 24, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area