In this workshop, your librarian, Lia Hillman (a former chef), will teach your child the fundamentals for making tasty snacks, including organic cherry tomato salsa, guacamole, and bean dip. Limit 20 children. Please call for a reservation. For children ages 5+
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- New Homes New Beginnings
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 1:00 pmMission, Mission Children's Area
- Movie Night: La Bamba
- Thursday, September 10, 2015, 6:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Queso Fresco Workshop
- Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 7:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Thursday, September 17, 2015, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Sabor a Salsa!
- Friday, September 18, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area