In this workshop, your librarian, Lia Hillman (a former chef), will teach your child the fundamentals for making tasty snacks, including organic cherry tomato salsa, guacamole, and bean dip. Limit 20 children. Please call for a reservation. For children ages 5+
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Day of the Dead // Día de Muertos
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 7:00 pm