This is a Spanish language class.
Planning for a secure retirement can be challenging, but the sooner you start, the easier it will be. Here is one simple way to get you on the road to financial security. We will discuss ways to increase your financial fitness and save for retirement, including making the most of employer-based retirement savings plans. Our Savings Fitness workshop starts you on the way to setting goals and putting your retirement high on the list of personal priorities.
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- CANCELLED Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, August 28, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room