This is a Spanish language class.
Planning for a secure retirement can be challenging, but the sooner you start, the easier it will be. Here is one simple way to get you on the road to financial security. We will discuss ways to increase your financial fitness and save for retirement, including making the most of employer-based retirement savings plans. Our Savings Fitness workshop starts you on the way to setting goals and putting your retirement high on the list of personal priorities.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, September 4, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- CANCELLED: Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio