This is a Spanish language class.
Planning for a secure retirement can be challenging, but the sooner you start, the easier it will be. Here is one simple way to get you on the road to financial security. We will discuss ways to increase your financial fitness and save for retirement, including making the most of employer-based retirement savings plans. Our Savings Fitness workshop starts you on the way to setting goals and putting your retirement high on the list of personal priorities.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, April 18, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Friday, April 18, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room