This is a Spanish language class.
Planning for a secure retirement can be challenging, but the sooner you start, the easier it will be. Here is one simple way to get you on the road to financial security. We will discuss ways to increase your financial fitness and save for retirement, including making the most of employer-based retirement savings plans. Our Savings Fitness workshop starts you on the way to setting goals and putting your retirement high on the list of personal priorities.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3 Keys to Magnetic Social Media
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room