This is a Spanish language class.
Planning for a secure retirement can be challenging, but the sooner you start, the easier it will be. Here is one simple way to get you on the road to financial security. We will discuss ways to increase your financial fitness and save for retirement, including making the most of employer-based retirement savings plans. Our Savings Fitness workshop starts you on the way to setting goals and putting your retirement high on the list of personal priorities.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind