While you craft, you can chat about SFPL’s One City One Book - Little Brother by Cory Doctorow, which features teens using technology for fun, a little mayhem, and to defend civil rights.
For ages 13 and up. Limited to 12 participants.
ContactLisa at email@example.com or call 415-355-2822 for more info or to sign-up.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.