While you craft, you can chat about SFPL’s One City One Book - Little Brother by Cory Doctorow, which features teens using technology for fun, a little mayhem, and to defend civil rights.
For ages 13 and up. Limited to 12 participants.
ContactLisa at email@example.com or call 415-355-2822 for more info or to sign-up.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- CANCELLED -- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.