Meir Schneider, Ph.D., L.M.T., founder and director of the School for Self-Healing in the Sunset, recently published Vision for Life : Ten Steps to Natural Eyesight Improvement. Our vision does not have to deteriorate with age and use and can improve at any age! Meir Schneider will show how you can take responsibility for your eyesight, overcome computer eyestrain, and improve nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Legally blind as a child, Mr. Schneider healed his own vision by assiduously practicing the Bates Method and by devising his own techniques. Today he can drive without glasses! He began to share his insights with others as a teenager and found a calling in doing so.
Q & A will follow the talk, as well as book sales and signing.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 7, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Frog & Toad Craft Story Time
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room