In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Jeffery Renard Allan Reads
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, African American Center
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Workshop
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.