In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Friday, April 18, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Queer Rebels Presents
- Sunday, April 20, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.