In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Natalie Baszile Book Talk and Discussion
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 6:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- African American Geneology
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Teen Computer Corps
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.