In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Identity Theft Solutions
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, September 6, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.