In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Homophobia and the Black Church
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, July 25, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.