In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.