In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Youth Speaks Teen Poetry Slam Semi-Finals
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 9, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Senior Tech Time: Spinbots
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.