Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- HOLD Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Introduction to Robotics: Ozobots
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 1:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm