Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room