Come and join us for Crafty Friday, a monthly child craft space at Mission Branch.
Sparkly, decorated sugar skulls date back to the 17th century in Mexico. These folk art skulls are used during Dia de los Muertos in celebration of the departed. Come join the fun and decorate sugar skulls with us! Children and Teens are welcome! Questions? Contact Maricela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-2828
NOTE: FOR CHILDREN 5 to 17 YEARS OLD
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Crafty Friday celebrating VIVA!
- Friday, October 24, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Chess Club
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Dia de los Muertos Altar Making
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.