Come and join us for Crafty Friday, a monthly child craft space at Mission Branch.
Sparkly, decorated sugar skulls date back to the 17th century in Mexico. These folk art skulls are used during Dia de los Muertos in celebration of the departed. Come join the fun and decorate sugar skulls with us! Children and Teens are welcome! Questions? Contact Maricela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-2828
NOTE: FOR CHILDREN 5 to 17 YEARS OLD
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Dia de los Muertos Crafts
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.