Come and join us for Crafty Friday, a monthly child craft space at Mission Branch.
Sparkly, decorated sugar skulls date back to the 17th century in Mexico. These folk art skulls are used during Dia de los Muertos in celebration of the departed. Come join the fun and decorate sugar skulls with us! Children and Teens are welcome! Questions? Contact Maricela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-2828
NOTE: FOR CHILDREN 5 to 17 YEARS OLD
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Chess Club
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- ¡Viva! Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Mission, Mission General Floor Area
- Tengo Tango
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Destiny Arts-Capoira
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.