Families with children of all ages are invited to learn about and celebrate the ancient tradition of Mexican Chocolate, or cacahuatl, with books, songs, rhymes, and a special tasting to follow!
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
This program is part of VIVA, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Music with Miguel and Susan Govea.
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014
- Children's Mural Workshop with Precita Eyes Mural Arts
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room