A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and, by the general collections department of San Francisco Public Library. Second Tuesday of every month.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Rincon Literario
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
- TINISIMA By Elena Poniatowska
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones