A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and, by the general collections department of San Francisco Public Library. Second Tuesday of every month.
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Slow Book Society
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones