A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and, by the general collections department of San Francisco Public Library. Second Tuesday of every month.
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones