Join us for a special storytime and craft program. We'll be reading Loren Long's Otis, the story about a special red tractor. Afterthe story we'll get into some dirt ourselves and make hanging terrariums with recycled CD covers.
Read for the Record, now in its eighth year, is an annual reading celebration highlighting the need for high-quality early education in America by mobilizing adults and children to set a record for the largest shared reading experience. Last year, more than 2.3 million people participated in the record-breaking campaign.
This is a Green Stacks event.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Join the world's largest celebration of reading! Each year, we help set a new world record for the most children reading the same book with a caregiver on the same day. This year on Tuesday, October 21, 2014, millions of children will read Bunny Cakes by Rosemary Wells.
- Make a Musical Instrument
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Green Bookmobile Digs Science
- Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Repujado: Mexican Tin Art
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room