This group is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, www.great-books-sf.com, a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, appreciate and learn from outstanding works of writing.
Every month we will read and discuss an essay, short story or speech by famous authors such as Aristotle, Sigmund Freud, Alexis de Tocqueville, Anton Chekhov, and Virginia Woolf.
Join us for an entertaining and thought-provoking evening!
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Viernes 2 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:30 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones