From bells and banjos to body music, boxes and balls, the Crosspulse Rhythm Duo makes music out of anything and everything. Bending and blending traditional and contemporary music and dance, allowing rhythm to forge connections in unexpected ways.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Children's Center
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 10:30 am
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.