From bells and banjos to body music, boxes and balls, the Crosspulse Rhythm Duo makes music out of anything and everything. Bending and blending traditional and contemporary music and dance, allowing rhythm to forge connections in unexpected ways.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Movie for Families
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Merola Goes to the Movies: Carmen
- Sunday, October 26, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Music and Movement with Charity Kahn
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.