From bells and banjos to body music, boxes and balls, the Crosspulse Rhythm Duo makes music out of anything and everything. Bending and blending traditional and contemporary music and dance, allowing rhythm to forge connections in unexpected ways.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Asheba: Musical Storyteller
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 10:30 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Bernal Celebrates Black History!
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.