From bells and banjos to body music, boxes and balls, the Crosspulse Rhythm Duo makes music out of anything and everything. Bending and blending traditional and contemporary music and dance, allowing rhythm to forge connections in unexpected ways.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 am
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Pete Seeger: How Can I Keep From Singing?
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.