Learn the basics of the SFUSD application and enrollment process for school year 2014-2015 so that you can help and advise others interested in elementary schools. Also hear hints and tips to promote our schools, including why this is important to your school.
This session is for those who:
- have/had children in SFUSD schools
- coordinate or lead elementary school tours
- help with elementary school outreach
- are interested in becoming a PPS Enrollment coach
- Please indicate if Cantonese or Spanish interpretation is needed.
KidsWatch service will not be available.
For more information, contact Parents for Public School 415-861-7077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org