Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- DIY Tote Bag with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Family Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 1:30 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Let's Get Crafty: Making Necklaces
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room