Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room