Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Cookie of the Month: Decorated Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room