Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Say Thanks with a Button
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Holiday Ornament Making
- Thursday, December 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area