Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Saturday, December 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, January 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area