Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Halloween Craft: Paper Spiderweb
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Ice Cream in a Bag & Spooky Halloween Gak
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 2:00 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area