Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, February 27, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- RESCHEDULED - MakeArt - Illustrate a Poem
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B