Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area