Going batty with boredom? Get in the Halloween spirit by turning your monsterously boring outfit into a boo-tiful piece of art! No sewing skills required, just bring a t-shirt of your own and get crafting. Pencils and scissors will be supplied, but if you have your own favorite tools, feel free to bring those!
Instructions will be in English. All ghouls and ghosties ages 9 and up are invited. Please bring your own t-shirt.
- Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, December 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, December 4, 2015, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Constructing Little Notebooks
- Sunday, November 29, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area