Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, April 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Documentary: Watershed
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, April 20, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center