Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Medicare Part D Workshop
- Friday, October 31, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Medicare Part D
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Yoga with Yana
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, November 3, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B