Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Canada by Bicycle
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room