Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Part of Our Lives
- Thursday, September 10, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area