Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- We're All Terminal
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room