Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Lady Florence Harding
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursday, July 9, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium