Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Super Soccer Stars
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 4:15 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area