Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Open Books: Jeff Hobbs
- Jueves 28 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret