Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- 星期日, 2017年１月22日, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley 分館, Visitacion Valley 分館會議室
- Learn Tai Chi
- 星期一, 2017年１月23日, 3:30 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- 星期二, 2017年１月24日, 8:30 amMain 總圖書館, Fulton 街台階處