Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Learn Tai Chi
- 星期一, 2017年2月27日, 3:30 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- 星期二, 2017年2月28日, 8:30 amMain 總圖書館, Fulton 街台階處
- From Homelessness to Housing in San Francisco
- 星期三, 2017年3月1日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂