Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- 星期六, 2016年8月27日, 1:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- Learn Tai Chi
- 星期一, 2016年8月29日, 3:30 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- 星期二, 2016年8月30日, 2:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍