Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 學習工作室
- Yoga at the Library
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room