Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Open Books: Alev Croutier
- 星期三, 2015年2月4日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- 星期三, 2015年2月4日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Christopher L. Webber: American to the Backbone
- 星期六, 2015年2月7日Ocean View 分館, Ocean View 分館會議室