Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- 星期二, 2015年5月26日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- 星期三, 2015年5月27日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Open Books: Jeff Hobbs
- 星期四, 2015年5月28日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂