Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- 星期三, 2015年7月8日Portola 分館, Portola 分館會議室
- First Lady Florence Harding
- 星期三, 2015年7月8日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- 星期四, 2015年7月9日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂