Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Diabetes Education
- 星期六, 2017年4月1日, 2:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- 星期六, 2017年4月1日, 2:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- 星期二, 2017年4月4日, 8:30 amMain 總圖書館, Fulton 街台階處