Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
- Mondo Banana!
- 星期三, 2014年8月27日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Care Options for the Elderly
- 星期六, 2014年8月30日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- 星期四, 2014年9月4日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B