Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- CANCELLED-Myths and Blackholes in Dog Behavior
- Sábado 26 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Adam Burke on Mental Imagery
- Martes 29 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Upcycled Books
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones