Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- NOTE TIME: 7 pm / The History of Golden Gate Park
- Jueves 28 de Abril de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Yoga at the Library
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 28 de Abril de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Healthier Living Workshops - CANCELED
- Sábado 30 de Abril de 2016, 1:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 1 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones