Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Martes 25 de Octubre de 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Film: Fire and Ice
- Miércoles 26 de Octubre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 29 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Noontime Meditation
- Martes 25 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 25 de Octubre de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Essential Oils for Everyday Wellness
- Martes 25 de Octubre de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil