Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Portola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- How to reduce water usage during a drought
- Martes 14 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Free Bike Fix It Clinic
- Sábado 18 de Julio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Espacio Exterior
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Lunes 6 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 7 de Julio de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Martes 7 de Julio de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil