Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 22 de Enero de 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas