Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- FBI workshop - Safe Online Surfing
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Treasure Boxes
- Sábado 9 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi with Leslie Shimmin
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 3 de Agosto de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones