Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Fire Flowers
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Harnessing Happiness
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 6 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Healthier Living Program
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 31 de Mayo de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones