Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Chemicals Without Harm, by Ken Geiser
- Jueves 22 de Octubre de 2015, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Flora and fauna of the Presidio
- Sábado 24 de Octubre de 2015, 11:00 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Chair Yoga & Relaxation Techniques
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones