Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Black Ice
- Martes 2 de Junio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Sábado 6 de Junio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 24 de Mayo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas