Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Jueves 29 de Enero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Martes 10 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 27 de Enero de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Eat Well, Be Well: Real Food solutions
- Martes 27 de Enero de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 28 de Enero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas