Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Medicare Part D Workshop
- Viernes 31 de Octubre de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Medicare Part D
- Miércoles 5 de Noviembre de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Sábado 8 de Noviembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Yoga with Yana
- Sábado 1 de Noviembre de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 3 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B