Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Lunes 21 de Abril de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Documentary: Watershed
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 20 de Abril de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas