Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 1 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi Tuesdays!
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 2:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones