Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Scribe
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- The Evolving Chinese Dress, 1909-1973
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones