Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones