Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
- just DANCE
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 6:00 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- 星期二, 2015年10月13日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Chemicals Without Harm, by Ken Geiser
- 星期四, 2015年10月22日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂