This program will integrate Mexican folk dance and creative movement. Children will have the opportunity to dress in costume and learn about the history, culture, and dances from different regions of Mexico. Dances will include structured foot work and partner dancing.
This event has been rescheduled to
Saturday October 26 at 1:00 p.m.
For children of all ages.
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Day of the Dead // Día de Muertos
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 7:00 pm