Coach Julie will reveal the things they never tell you about the job market: the failure of job boards, gaps between what the hiring managers want and what the recruiters must have, how to switch industries or job function, and how to uncover hidden jobs. She will explain how to get around the HR department, how to "reverse engineer" the job boards, and how to get in front of the decision makers.
Instructor: Julie Kramer, Executive Transition Coach, has 30 years of experience coaching key contributors in many different corporate environments. She has worked with over 100 start-ups as well as fortune five hundred companies and has dozens of satisfied clients who have made successful career transitions, even in the economic downturn. Julie has a B.A. in Containment and Change from UC Berkeley, a Master’s Degree in Value Conflicts, & a certificate in Life Coaching from the Coaches Training Institute.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Miércoles 14 de Octubre de 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 19 de Octubre de 2015, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Career Tune Up
- Miércoles 21 de Octubre de 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Researching Companies for Job Seekers
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Finances for Small Business Owners
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach