Coach Julie will reveal the things they never tell you about the job market: the failure of job boards, gaps between what the hiring managers want and what the recruiters must have, how to switch industries or job function, and how to uncover hidden jobs. She will explain how to get around the HR department, how to "reverse engineer" the job boards, and how to get in front of the decision makers.
Instructor: Julie Kramer, Executive Transition Coach, has 30 years of experience coaching key contributors in many different corporate environments. She has worked with over 100 start-ups as well as fortune five hundred companies and has dozens of satisfied clients who have made successful career transitions, even in the economic downturn. Julie has a B.A. in Containment and Change from UC Berkeley, a Master’s Degree in Value Conflicts, & a certificate in Life Coaching from the Coaches Training Institute.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 26 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras