Workshop in English. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand their elementary school options and navigate through the enrollment processes.
- hear about the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Student Assignment System
- receive advice and tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates and associated actions required
Register Online by going to the Parents for Public Schools website, www.ppssf.org or call 415.861.7077
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- What Every Toddler Parent Should Know ...
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- School Governance Workshop
- Monday, May 5, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room