Book talk by Geoff Kaplan highlighting his Power to the People: The Graphic Design of the Radical Press and the Rise of the Counter Culture, 1964-1974.
Join us for a look back at an innovative and tumultuous revolution in design that took place amidst cultural chaos and a rebirth of art, social statement and rebellion worldwide.
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:00 pm
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 am
- Local Poets Series
- Thursday, May 12, 2016, 6:00 pm