Terry Chen of ZVRS will conduct a workshop on using the iPad to make calls through ZVRS.
• Learn how to use your iPad
• Have fun with apps
• Learn how to use Z5
Contact Terry Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or VP 415-886-4217.
This meeting will be in ASL (American Sign Language.) The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request other accommodations, call (415) 557-4557 or contact email@example.com. Requesting accommodations at least three working days in advance will help ensure availability.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor