Terry Chen of ZVRS will conduct a workshop on using the iPad to make calls through ZVRS.
• Learn how to use your iPad
• Have fun with apps
• Learn how to use Z5
Contact Terry Chen at email@example.com or VP 415-886-4217.
This meeting will be in ASL (American Sign Language.) The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request other accommodations, call (415) 557-4557 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requesting accommodations at least three working days in advance will help ensure availability.
- CANCELED Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B