Terry Chen of ZVRS will conduct a workshop on using the iPad to make calls through ZVRS.
• Learn how to use your iPad
• Have fun with apps
• Learn how to use Z5
Contact Terry Chen at email@example.com or VP 415-886-4217.
This meeting will be in ASL (American Sign Language.) The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request other accommodations, call (415) 557-4557 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requesting accommodations at least three working days in advance will help ensure availability.
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room