Terry Chen of ZVRS will conduct a workshop on using the iPad to make calls through ZVRS.
• Learn how to use your iPad
• Have fun with apps
• Learn how to use Z5
Contact Terry Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or VP 415-886-4217.
This meeting will be in ASL (American Sign Language.) The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request other accommodations, call (415) 557-4557 or contact email@example.com. Requesting accommodations at least three working days in advance will help ensure availability.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room