Workshop in English.
Researching, deciding, and applying for transitional kindergarten, kindergarten, or any other elementary school grades can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand their elementary school options and navigate through the enrollment processes.
- hear about the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Student Assignment System
- receive advice and tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates and associated actions required
Register Online by going to the Parents for Public Schools website, www.ppssf.org or call 415.861.7077
Co-sponsored by School Support Services @ San Francisco Public Library
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium